Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Yep, I am only human

 I am not little miss innocent in this there are things i could have done different

Now on to story

Took G to mall play area he had 2 green days at school. Which considering how he acted last week  is a feet in itself. 

So generally G is really good but today he went into asd overload. I had to talk about good hands multiple times

Well G ran into a smaller kid he shouted sorry got up and ran off. Being on the spectrum G never tried to make eye contact or even look at the poor kid.  (Side note G is almost 5 but size of a 7 year old) the boy he knocked over was probably almost 4. So little kid went crying to mom. I got G's  attention reminded him to slow down and watch out. 

Few more G;s incidents few more talks then crashed into little boy again this time bumped heads. Again g brushed it off yelled sorry and went back to playing.

After this i should have carried G out of there but he was trying to pull himself under control. 

Well after a few more minutes mom and her son leave but not before mom decides to scold me for not making G say sorry. I told her he did say it she argued with me then went to leave. I stood up and shouted I'm  sorry he's autistic. I shouted it not my proudest moment 

No comments:

Post a Comment