Friday, August 19, 2011

The future


When one has a kid that is not the stereotypical norm. One tends to worry about the future right. Well not so much for me. To me the future isn't will they live on their own, will they get married, and will they have kids. That is way too far out for me to think. Plus considering how well they can function right now. I know that those goals will be achieved if they so choose.

My future is more imminent, will G be in a regular class room. Will the school understand that he isn't a bad kid but has social issues? Will L understand the social norms in the next few years when it comes to girl peer relationships? Will she get angrier because the other girls can't understand that she is different?

Will M get her act together and not quite the minute something gets tough. M turns 16 this year eligible for working papers, eligible to get a real job, so no more if the going gets tough quitting. That just doesn't look good.

These are my thoughts for the future, these are my ponderings.

No comments:

Post a Comment